The Sauer Housing scholarship has been established to assist with the housing expenses of new and continuing students at the Master's Seminary. The Sauer scholarship is 3k per semester, 6k max per year.
Students must meet the following Criteria:
- Must be enrolled Full time at the LA campus (11 units minimum). Priority will be given to new students
- Must be enrolled as an MDiv or B. Th student.
- Student must have a 3.0 GPA (To renew scholarship a 3.0 GPA will be needed)
- Student must be an active member or in the final stages of membership at Grace Community Church or a church in the area that agrees with the doctrinal statement of GCC.
- Student must demonstrate financial need.
- Student must be a resident of a Sauer property.
- Student must submit a Certificate of Resident each semester. The duration of the scholarship shall not exceed four years
- Application is due August 1st along with Certificate of Residence, for the Spring, Certificate of Residence must be submitted before December 1st.
- Student will need to apply each new school year to renew the scholarship.
- Please have the certificate of residence and a character reference letter from an elder of the church you are serving at.